Be a Pathbrite Campus Ambassador
Build a Brand. Earn Extra Cash. Make a Difference.
Pathbrite is a San Francisco based startup, searching for an awesome Campus Ambassador who wants to get real marketing experience from a venture-backed tech company without ever leaving their school. We’ll reward you with perks, free swag, and cash bonuses based on performance.
Pathbrite Portfolios are the best way to stand out in the crowd. With the job market getting increasingly competitive, individuals now more than ever need a way to display a more three-dimensional, holistic view of themselves to potential employers. The resume of the future is digital, Pathbrite gives individuals the tools to showcase their skills in the most comprehensive and interactive way.
Pathbrite is looking for motivated, high-energy students to become part of our Campus Ambassador Internship team to expand our brand recognition among college students. Bottom line? Drive adoption of Pathbrite Portfolios. Be the first to experience the benefits of Pathbrite portfolios on campus, and encourage your peers to navigate and use them to meet goals like landing a great internship or the job of their dreams.
- Expand brand awareness on campus and drive new user adoption
- Demo the Pathbrite product on campus and at allied clubs and organizations
- Host Pathbrite pizza parties for fellow students in dorms
- Plan and execute other marketing/outreach promotions and events on campus
- Be the voice of Pathbrite social media on your campus #noWackResumes
- Document and record stories to contribute to press and blog outlets
- Must be a current college student (enrolled at a campus on the Pathbrite target list) with valid ID and 18 years of age or older
- Must be able to commit 10 – 15 hours per week to Campus Ambassador Intern duties
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Naturally gregarious and social, with strong personal social networks (i.e., lots of Facebook friends, Twitter followers, etc.)
- Interest in technology and start-up culture
- Some experience in retail, sales, marketing, or management
- Self-motivated and a self-starter who works well independently and in a team atmosphere
- Cash bonuses based on performance
- Custom Pathbrite College Ambassador swag
- Great resume-building opportunity
- LinkedIn recommendation from Pathbrite management team
- Learn how to strategize and implement guerilla marketing campaigns
- Gain valuable knowledge on Start Ups and the Ed-Tech industry
- Help expand and grow a brand in your community
- $500 American Express gift card for the for the Ambassador with the highest campus user acquisition
How to Apply:
Fill out the form below and our Abassador Program Coordinator will contact you directly. If you have questions send an email to Janette Phan: email@example.com.